SHAZAM’s On A Mission
SHAZAM's a client-centric organization where accountability and work/life balance co-exist in a highly collaborative environment.
We’re committed to being a company where employees are:
- Informed, empowered and engaged.
- Inspired, valued and encouraged to contribute in meaningful ways that impact the bigger picture.
- Appreciated, respected and feel they’re a part of “something bigger.”
- Part of a caring family that gives generously of itself to the community and to each other.
- Thinking progressively, always pushing the envelope to create value for clients.
- Included, because we believe diversity of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives makes us better.
At SHAZAM, we live our culture pillars every day.
We’re committed to paying careful attention to our culture, to ensure it’s growing and changing in directions that match our strategies.
- Our annual Your Voice survey lets our team members tell us what’s going well, and where we have room to improve.
- Our SHAZAM CARES team is an army of team members who volunteer to drive community giving efforts, fun employee events, recognition and team spirit.
- SHAZAM’s United Way team brings us together each year to have fun and make a huge difference in our community. We raise money for the United Way so they can in turn help others in our communities.
- SHAZAM’s culture team is a group of employees committed to monitoring our culture, watching metrics to make sure we’re building our amazing culture.
- Team members have 16 hours each year to volunteer time and energy for nonprofit causes that are important to them.
To join our team, check out the job openings on our Careers page.
AHeinz 57 Pet Rescue
JA BizTown of Central Iowa
United Way Stuff the Bus
Food Bank of Iowa
Bidwell Riverside Food Pantry
Meals from the Heartland