Join Us at the 2023 SHAZAM Forum!
posted on Friday, March 3, 2023 in SHAZAM Blog
The SHAZAM Forum is a premier annual client event designed exclusively for financial institutions. You’ll learn about all things payments, fraud and financial technology from industry experts, plus you’ll get networking opportunities with peers, be entertained and have lots of fun with SHAZAM staff.
Held April 4-6 at the Des Moines Marriott Downtown, the 2023 SHAZAM Forum theme is Enhance. Empower. Engage. Clients interested in attending can register today.
We're excited to offer a jam-packed agenda this year with two keynote speakers, three general sessions and 12 breakout sessions led by SHAZAM experts:
- Choices and Consequences | Jerome Mayne
- What Every Financial Institution Needs to Know About Tomorrow’s Consumer | Larry Bailin
- Using Your Data — The Ted Lasso Way | Kevin Christensen
- Fraud Trends and Creating a Fraud Ecosystem | Ryan Dutton
- The SHAZAM Financial Experience | Manish Nathwani
- SHAZAM Digital Banking: Empowering Your Customers | Amy Mann, Alan Oatsvall, Kyle Oesterle
- Fraudsters Enhanced Scams: Tools to Disengage Them and Empower Your Clients | Mike Burke
- The Faster Payments Journey | Manish Nathwani, Janet LaFrence
- Enhanced Compliance | Jackie Ward
- Decoding Reg E and Debit Card Disputes | Diana Kern
- Core Solutions | Kelli Landry, Tania Alvares Rosenmeyer, Kristin Coughlin
- Improving Efficiency With APIs and Integrations | Hitesh Joshi
- Top 5 Valuable Ways to Enhance Your Business | Andrea Cook, Barb Hanson, Valerie Cibula, Crista Herbert, Dan Ferrel
- Enhance Your Disputes Success Through Chargeback Recovery | Diana Kern, Duane Betz
- Empower and Engage with Your ATMs | Ahmad Ludin
- Maturing Your Cybersecurity Program | James Boyd
- Roadmap | Hitesh Joshi, Deb Conley
The SHAZAM Forum is one of our premier events. We look forward to hosting you as an opportunity to connect and grow our relationship in person.
We hope to see you there!
- financial institutions
- shazam forum
SHAZAM, Inc. and ITS, Inc. provide this blog for general informational purposes only. Our blog may be shared by a direct link wherein the content remains as originally presented and has not been altered. SHAZAM, Inc. and ITS, Inc. assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the blog. By using this blog, reader agrees that the information published does not constitute nor is a substitute for legal advice which should only be sought from a qualified, licensed attorney.
comments powered by